TO MAKE A BOOKING
Just email or telephone me (email contact button and phone number below) and I will put your required dates on hold for you and forward a booking form to you.
Completion and return of this form along with a deposit of 25% will confirm your holiday.
Please contact Fiona Harris to book or for up to the minute information on availability.
OR Telephone +44 (0)1525 210695
OR See our regularly updated Availablility Calendar Click Here
Again please don't hesitate to contact me on the above phone or email contacts if you have any questions about the area, apartment or any other aspect of the holiday.
To read comments made by previous guests or to add your own comments after your visit please visit our guestbook
Just CLICK HERE
If Apartamento Azul is not large enough for your group or for some other reason is not appropriate for your visit, you may wish to take a look at our other property in Praia da Luz.
Vila Margarida is a 5 bedroom villa sleeping up to 10, with private pool and tennis court, 8 mins walk from the beach.
We are able to accept payment in Pounds Sterling or Euros by either cheque or bank transfer.
We can also accept payment by credit card via PAYPAL, but wiill need to charge an additional 4.3% on the rental rate as that is the cost to us of accepting payment in this way.
Our booking terms are 25% deposit at booking. This deposit is non-refundable and we therefore strongly advise that guests cover the holiday cost by taking out travel insurance at the time of booking. The balance of the rental cost is due 8 weeks before the start of the rental.
A security deposit of £200 is payable with the balance payment. This includes £25 for safe return of the keys after the end of the holiday.
We have local management agents Rosemary Reynolds Property Management who will visit you at the start of your holiday.They will answer any questions that arise and can advise on local events etc.
There is a twice weekly maid service and the linen is changed weekly.
All bed linen and towels for indoor use are provided.Please bring your own towels for poolside and beach use.
The apartment is available to you from 14.00 on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00 on the departure day. This is to allow time for the maid to prepare the apartment between groups.
Cot and high chair hire can be organised for you.
A food and supplies delivery from a local supermarket can be arranged for your arrival. They make no charge for delivery, but will only accept orders valued at £22 or over.
1. No booking will be accepted without a completed and signed booking form indicating full acceptance of our terms and conditions and a deposit of 25% of the full rental amount.
2. The balance payment will be due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the balance payment is not received by this time.
3. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure that communication details are kept up to date and that we are notified of any change of address, telephone number or email address from that shown on the booking form.
4. All guests should be covered by adequate travel insurance and are responsible for ensuring that their cover is appropriate. The accommodation and facilities are used at the occupant’s own risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for accidents, injuries, illness, death, loss or damage to the guests or their property.
5. The booking is for accommodation only and is limited to those people on the booking form. Neither the property nor its facilities, including the pool, may be used by persons not listed on the booking form.
6. Cancellation by guests. If guests are obliged to cancel more than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday then the booking deposit of 25% will be forfeited. If guests cancel within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday then the full rental amount will be forfeited.
7. If the accommodation is rendered uninhabitable due to any reason outside our control our liability is limited to the refund of the monies paid for the accommodation only. In this event we will make reasonable effort to find alternative accommodation of a similar quality and price. If we are unable to find such alternative accommodation we will offer the option of return of all monies paid for the rental or the renter paying additional monies to secure accommodation available at a higher price if available or accommodation which may be of a lower standard if available.
8. Whilst the accommodation is maintained to a high standard we cannot accept responsibility for the breakdown or absence of equipment and facilities offered. If any facility offered is not functional or available at any time during the rental the management company should be informed and reasonable effort will be made to have such facility replaced or repaired as appropriate.
9. Any breakage or damage is the responsibility of the renter who is responsible for the property during their stay and expected to take reasonable care of it. The property and its contents should be left clean and tidy at the end of the rental. A refundable security deposit is payable and this will be returned within 3 weeks of the end of the rental period less any required deductions for significant damage or loss to the property or its contents or excess cleaning costs if the property has been left in a poor state. Please report any significant breakages to the local management company as soon as possible so that they can be replaced/repaired for the remainder of the rental and for the following guests.
10. The accommodation is booked on a self-catering basis.
11. Guests’ period of rental commences at 14.00 on the first day of the rental period and terminates at 10.00 on the last day of that period. Guests should not expect to be able to arrive earlier or leave later.