1. No booking will be accepted without a completed and signed booking form indicating full acceptance of our terms and conditions and a deposit of 25% of the full rental amount.
2. The balance payment will be due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the balance payment is not received by this time.
3. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure that communication details are kept up to date and that we are notified of any change of address, telephone number or email address from that shown on the booking form.
4. All guests should be covered by adequate travel insurance and are responsible for ensuring that their cover is appropriate. The accommodation and facilities are used at the occupant’s own risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for accidents, injuries, illness, death, loss or damage to the guests or their property.
5. The booking is for accommodation only and is limited to those people on the booking form. Neither the property nor its facilities, including the pool, may be used by persons not listed on the booking form.
6. Cancellation by guests. If guests are obliged to cancel more than 8 weeks before the start of the holiday then the booking deposit of 25% will be forfeited. If guests cancel within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday then the full rental amount will be forfeited.
7. If the accommodation is rendered uninhabitable due to any reason outside our control our liability is limited to the refund of the monies paid for the accommodation only. In this event we will make reasonable effort to find alternative accommodation of a similar quality and price. If we are unable to find such alternative accommodation we will offer the option of return of all monies paid for the rental or the renter paying additional monies to secure accommodation available at a higher price if available or accommodation which may be of a lower standard if available.
8. Whilst the accommodation is maintained to a high standard we cannot accept responsibility for the breakdown or absence of equipment and facilities offered. If any facility offered is not functional or available at any time during the rental the management company should be informed and reasonable effort will be made to have such facility replaced or repaired as appropriate.
9. Any breakage or damage is the responsibility of the renter who is responsible for the property during their stay and expected to take reasonable care of it. The property and its contents should be left clean and tidy at the end of the rental. A refundable security deposit is payable and this will be returned within 3 weeks of the end of the rental period less any required deductions for significant damage or loss to the property or its contents or excess cleaning costs if the property has been left in a poor state. Please report any significant breakages to the local management company as soon as possible so that they can be replaced/repaired for the remainder of the rental and for the following guests.
10. The accommodation is booked on a self-catering basis.
11. Guests’ period of rental commences at 14.00 on the first day of the rental period and terminates at 10.00 on the last day of that period. Guests should not expect to be able to arrive earlier or leave later.